6-week coaching program
Your Business. Your Way.
Do you find yourself …
- Jumping from program to program looking for the “right” way to do things?
- Painfully aware of the potential inside you, but unsure of how to harness it?
- Living someone else’s dream for your life and not your own?
- Knowing what you want, yet it always seems to be just out of reach?
- Scattered and unsure of which path to take?
We live in such a noisy world that seems to love to tell us where we are falling short. The 101 things we "should" be doing. It's no wonder we feel in a constant state of overwhelm.
But it doesn't need to be that way and you don't have to do it alone.
- Are you ready to finally break the cycle of procrastination & self-sabotage dead in its tracks?
- Do you want to learn how to stay laser-focused on your goals no matter what life throws at you?
- Is it time to discover how run your business vs being run by it and create the business you’ve always wanted?
I help Creative Professionals just like you with EXACTLY these things!
Until now I've only been doing this in my 1:1 Coaching practice. However, I'm excited to announce that I am opening the doors to my 6-Week Signature Program for the VERY FIRST TIME in a group setting and at a BETA PRICE for a limited number of students.
Be the 1st to know when doors open this March!
The "Your Business. Your Way." 6-week program begins with ...
Week 1: Emotional Mastery
I love to joke that business is easy if only we'd get out of our own way. It would be funnier if it were not so true.
Growth can be scary and those insecurity gremlins can leave us stuck in a cycle of procrastination and self-sabotage.
Thankfully, with the right tools, we can learn how to break the cycle and get back to creating the business of our dreams.
Week 2: Personal Power
How many times have you caught yourself thinking:
- They couldn’t possibly afford me
- What if when they see my work they think that they overpaid?
And so you underprice and over-deliver yet again. These patterns lead to burnout and resentment.
Learning how to stand 100% in your power is the secret to creating a thriving business that values your wellbeing above all else.
Week 3: Guiding Values
With all the noise and posturing out there it's easy to get caught up in everyone else's vision for our business.
All the things we "should" be doing and the various definitions of what "success" looks like it's no wonder we run from task to task, and shiny object to shiny object trying to do it all.
By identifying your unique guiding values, you now have a measuring stick to which any client, opportunity, and even shiny object must measure up to be allowed into your business.
Week 4: Defining your Destination
With the clarity of what success means for you, it's time to determine where you are headed.
As you consider your goals and dreams ask yourself:
- What does “Your Business. Your Way.” look like?
- How will “Your Business. Your Way.” impact your life?
- How will it feel to be living “Your Business. Your Way.”?
When you have laser-focused clarity on where you are going and why, nothing can stop you.
Week 5: Becoming Unstoppable