Show Your Business Who’s Boss!
Is your business working for you or are you working for it?
With over a decade of experience building, running and wrangling a 6-Figure WordPress Web Design Agency all while having two boys at home under the age of thirteen Jocelyn Mozak knows how quickly things can spin out of control.
If you’ve ever found yourself thinking:
- “Why am I doing this? This used to be fun?”
- “I started my business to work less; not more.”
- “Maybe it’s time I consider getting a “real” job.”
This talk is for you.
In this presentation you will:
- Learn why the cliché “work-life balance” does more harm than good.
- Kick those nay-saying voices out of your head once and for all.
- Identify key areas of support that will make all the difference.
- Discover how to use your own unique “Why” to show Your Business Who is Boss!
Through her down to earth approach and “tell it like it is” style she will create an environment to help you shift your beliefs and get back into aligned action. You will leave this presentation with clear next steps to regain control of your business and bring ease and freedom into your life.
It’s time to fall in love with your business again.
Is Your Website leaving a Lasting First Impression?
We all know how important a first impression is. But what about creating a long-lasting relationship?
In this presentation you will learn how to:
- Ensure your website is NOT forgettable
- Speak to your ideal client’s heart
- Guide them to begin a journey with you
- Cultivate your new relationship
- Invite them to take the next step
With a dose of humor, Jocelyn shares how to shift your perspective so you can make to your website unforgettable!
Just who is Jocelyn Mozak?
As a Stanford graduate and Intel engineer turned homemaker and entrepreneur ...
Jocelyn knows the unique challenges of walking away from one’s expected plan in life to create your own unique path.
Jocelyn has over a decade of experience building, running and wrangling a 6-Figure WordPress Web Design Agency working part-time while having two boys at home under the age of thirteen.
She jokes that she has a lot of balls in the air and a few rolling around on the floor.
Jocelyn’s funny and authentic style makes her a powerful inspirational speaker. Her “say it like it is” realness enables her to connect with audiences large and small.
Attendees leave Jocelyn’s talks inspired and ready to take action.
Jocelyn Mozak’s talks are not to be missed!